Friday, January 1, 2010

Day (31)...Fin

It's the wee hours of the AM as I write the final day of GOOD and I'm a lil sad, partly because I won't know what to do with my time since this is ending and I still have a month left of winter break, and because '09 was a GOOD year.

I got married this year, had an amazing semester of school, discovered some amazing bands, saw some even more amazing films, and got accepted to work on a documentary film in Spain (my favorite place on earth) for two weeks this coming semester, and I found this amazing creative outlet.

Unfortunately this year was also a year of great loss, my wife and I, and our circle of friends sadly went to more funerals than weddings and I want to send my thoughts and prayers to all their family. We also lost the greatest entertainer of all time, and I hope that is the light his legacy is remembered.

God Bless and enjoy the music, and Happy New Year

Some final GOOD for your '09

Wale Ft. Bun B
"Mirrors", Attention Deficit



Kid Cudi Ft. MGMT & Ratatat
"Pursuit of Happiness", Man on the Moon



And what would the end of the year be without some MJ, I assume you have Thriller and Off the Wall, so here are some others spanning the length of his career. RIP
Michael Jackson



"I Wanna Be Where You Are"
"Remember the Time"
"Scream"

No comments:

Post a Comment