Sunday, December 6, 2009

"With a Little Help From My Friends"

Between my days in L.A., San Diego, and even in good 'ol Chico I have been lucky to come across and befriend some amazingly talented musicians. For such a small town Chico has a decent music scene, and in college I met my good friend Spencer Nezey who is half of Jupiter Rising, and I worked with some great artists at a corporate coffee chain in Los Angeles, one of them being The Orphan Factory. I feel lucky to have encountered all these creative minds in my day and I wanted to share them with you. Below are some links to their respective sites. Enjoy.

Jupiter Rising

The Orphan Factory
The Secret Stolen
Brilliant Red Lights
The Daylights
John Wesley
IL Twice

Sorry for all the links being Myspace, but the last thing it's good for is music, that's if you still have your account in "Digital Detroit". Most of these artists have music available on itunes also.

No comments:

Post a Comment