Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Other Woman in My Life

Barefoot Contessa, An Original Gangsta


I'm a food network dork, and Barefoot does it best. No one on food tv knows how to entertain and enjoy company around a dinner table better than Ina Garten. She is an interesting woman, with a more interesting path of success, on her way to Food Network stardom. Barefoot was once a researcher for the Pentagon, and she later opened a store, "Barefoot Contessa", in East Hampton, New York, before becoming a star on the Food Network.

Check her out weekdays on the Food Network at 1PM and learn some down home cooking and great entertaining tips.
If I can find the USB cord to my wife's camera i will add some pics from my thanksgiving along with some other recipes that I have learned from the Food Network and my chef friends. Go to FoodNetwork.com and look up recipes and use the cool feature "Recipe Box" to save your favorite recipes.

1 comment:

  1. i like the black couple on food network with all the sexual tension while they cook

    ReplyDelete