Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day (8) of GOOD

With all the heat i've been getting from DMCA, today I chose to do things a little differently. These are both tracks that I want on my best of list for the year, but they happen to be songs that were made free to download from the artists themselves. You can actually download the entire Girl Talk record for free, if you dont have time to make a playlist for your next party, just put this on and you should be ok, or just put on Thriller. 3 mins in to the "Oh No" track Girl Talk mixes "Ice Cream Paint Job" with "Hello My Love", and I think the base from a Curtis Mayfield track...so sick. Enjoy
CHECK OUT CONCRETE OPINIONS FOR MORE GOOD

Interpol
"Lights"
Interpol


Girl Talk-All Day


"Oh No"All Day

"Triple Double" All Day

No comments:

Post a Comment