Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day (22) of GOOD

The first track from today's selection might be my favorite single of the year if you were yo judge by my itunes most played list. Aloe Blacc is a singer, MC, classically trained horn player, and all around dope artist. If you watched HBO's How to Make it in America, you've heard this track because it was the opening credits song. I was lucky enough to see Aloe back in the day in LA when he was coming up, and makes for an awesome live show. The second is from my GOOD friends latest project with Kimberly Wyatt from the Pussycat Dolls, check it out, they are blowin up the dance charts and are about to take over Europe. And remember to stay tuned to CONCRETE OPINIONS for more GOOD, and follow HMATW on twitter.

Aloe Blacc
"I Need a Dollar" Good Things



Her Majesty And The Wolves (HMATW)
"Glaciers" Single


Here's another dope remixed track from HMATW

No comments:

Post a Comment